Internal service work planned between 20.10.2021 14:00 and 21.10.2021 14:00 CET, requires interruption of activation service. During this time there will be no possibility to process both activation and deactivation of the software and update of software in version 5. We apologize for inconvenience.
Along with Rev. 20.0, we have published 4 new modules allowing InstalSystem 5 package to work in BIM (Building Information Modeling) environment.
1. IFC (BIM) import basis module – allows you to import various objects of the IFC4 and IFC2x3 class (in the field of structures, installations and others).
2. IFC (BIM) building data interpretation module - enables highly automated interpretation of building structure objects imported from the IFC model ready for further editing and calculations (e.g. heat loss).
3. IFC (BIM) heating/cooling system export module - enables the export of various IFC4 class objects in the field of heating/cooling installation.
4. IFC (BIM) tap water system export module - enables the export of various IFC4 class objects in the field of water supply installation.
5. IFC (BIM) building structure elements export - module enables the export of various IFC4 class objects in the field of building structure (horizontal/vertical partitions and sub-partitions).
For some time already, we have been reducing our activity concerning the InstalSystem 4 package. The new generation of our product – InstalSystem 5 – is becoming more and more elaborated, has got a still growing number of users, and it is getting acknowledged by the market. For these reasons, changes regarding version 4 have stepped up – at the turn of March and April 2020, the final general update for version 4 has been released.
This means that modifications of catalogue products performed via InstalSystem package updates, will be available only in the new version 5. It does not concern, however, catalogues which are not supported by version 5 yet (e.g. sewage systems) – in their case, all necessary modifications will still be released for version 4. All InstalSystem 4 software packages may still be used and will have access to the catalogue range as released with the last general update.
On this occasion, we would like to remind you that upgrade to version 5, granted for a given InstalSystem 4 package licence, gives you possibility to work with version 5 while maintaining possibility of further use of version 4! For such a reason, we strongly encourage you to begin working with InstalSystem 5 and to introduce yourself into the newest generation while continuously working with version 4 in cases, in which it is necessary or more convenient. We are convinced that after having known better all InstalSystem 5 functionalities, you will use no program but ours!
Due to the current epidemiologic situation, part of the InstalSoft team is constrained to stay at home. This situation may tamper contact with our Technical Support Team and lengthen response time. For this reason, we are kindly asking you to issue all questions or problems via mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via Error Report in the program Package Manager.
Present situation may also result in limited amount of presentations / trainings for designers organised by our Customers; therefore, we would like to remind you that:
In the meanwhile, we inform you that contact with your Account Managers should run as usual (please, contact by e-mail or mobile phone numbers).
We wish you all the best in the upcoming time, and we hope that the situation will get back to normal as soon as possible.