Generation of programs working under MS-DOS operating system:
- 1986 – software for calculating central heating systems
- 1991 – software for calculating heat demand
- 1994 – software for central heating systems with a semi-graphical editor for drawing schematic views of systems
- Programs were available in Polish version.
First generation of programs working under MS Windows:
- 1998 – software for central heating systems design
- 1998 – software for profiles drawing of water supply and sewerage networks
- 2000 - software for floor heating systems design, based on DIN 4725 standard
- 2001 - software for water supply systems and hot water circulation design
- Programs were available in Polish, English and Russian versions.
Second generation of programs working under MS Windows :
- 2002 - software for the design of water supply and sewage networks on maps and profiles
- 2003 – the new generation of programs package for heating systems
- 2005 – the new generation of water supply systems design
- 2008 – introduction of module for internal sewage systems design
- Large-scale international distribution – many language versions.
- 2012 - the beginning of development of international representatives network
InstalSoft - easy and professional designing