Catalogue databases for InstalSoft programs are separate files containing technical, graphical and descriptive data of products – sanitary system elements, which may be subject to dimensioning and calculations in the programs. Such catalogues also contain information on relations between elements, that is to say data on conditions defining mutual pairing of dimensioning elements, required accessories for a given element etc.
Catalogues include assortment of a given producer or of a given mark (partner’s catalogues) or general no-name products (neutral catalogues).
During project preparation, the program uses catalogues and data therein on various stages of work:
- definition of general data and predefined types.
The user has the ability to precisely declare a default catalogue type for all elements of an installation. At this stage, the choice of options that will prevail in the project eliminates the necessity to define data for each element separately and, as an effect, facilitates project management as well as augments working ergonomics.
- definition of catalogue type or dimension for given elements
It is also possible to impose dimensions of a given element (e.g. pipe dimensions, terminal unit dimensions) for one element or for a chosen group of elements (data different than default).
During calculations, the program, taking into consideration all declared system parameters and used elements, selects from the catalogue all necessary technical data in order to perform dimensioning and all installation calculations. It allows performing complete calculations, element dimensioning and installation balancing without forcing the user to declare specific element data, which takes a great amount of time.
- generation of results and printouts.
A complete set of materials with amounts, short description and graphical presentation of all selected and dimensioned products is prepared.
Particular data on elements available in catalogues and on catalogue project usage possibilities are to be found in descriptions of particular catalogue types.
InstalSystem (internal systems):
- Filters and fittings (for heating and sanitary systems)
- Insulations (pipeline insulation lags)
- Media (installation refilling agents)
- Mixers (for heating installations)
- Heating/cooling panels (walls, ceilings)
- Whiteware and taps
- Manifolds (for heating and sanitary systems)
- Pipes and fittings (for heating, sanitary and sewage systems)
- Flat stations
- Sanitary cisterns
- Radiant systems (complete floor, wall and ceiling systems)
- Hydraulic nodes (for heating systems)
- Valves (for heating and sanitary systems)
NetSystem (external systems):
- Pipelines, wells, pumping stations(sanitary / sewage systems)
List of our Partners maintaining catalogues in the InstalSystem problem can be found here